Affordable Universities in the UK
Choosing a university and entering into the proper one is sincerely critical for any scholar. Choosing a college relies upon many elements and those range at the individual. A primary element any worldwide student appears upon is affordability. Moreover, major aspects with regard to Affordability withinside the UK are:
- Cost of the meals and grocery involved,
- Study materials, etc.
Cliftons, your own Study Abroad consultancy in Kochi, offers you services to convert your dreams into reality. To maintain the consistency of our services, we do assist the students on a regular basis in fulfilling their goal of international education. Based on the facts and the immense experience we have, we have aligned some affordable universities for your information.
Anglia Ruskin University
There are 4 Anglia Ruskin University campuses; Chelmsford, London, Cambridge, and Peterborough. Anglia Ruskin University is ranked 301 in World University Rankings and has a rating of 4.1 stars, on Studyportals. Likewise, The facilities at the university include a Mock operating theatre, a Paramedic Science skills lab, and Student nurses in one of our nursing skills labs.
To sum up, the courses at Anglia Ruskin University include
- Advanced Midwifery Practice MSc
- Applied and Clinical Psychology BSc (Hons)
- Biomedical Science MSc
- Construction and Civil Engineering Management MSc
- Data Science MSc
- Digital Marketing BSc (Hons)
- Healthcare Management MSc
- Mental Health MSc
- The anticipated annual undergraduate training price is GBP 9,250 for UK and EU and GBP 13,900 for worldwide college students. However, The postgraduate taught training price is GBP 8,100- GBP 16,seven-hundred for UK/EU and GBP 13,900- GBP 16,seven-hundred for worldwide college students.
Students can practice for housing as shared, en-suite rooms, residences, etc. on the Peterborough, Chelmsford, or Cambridge campuses. Some of the alternatives are Peter Taylor House, Swinhoe Hall, CB1, and Student Village. Private rented lodging is likewise to be had in rooms or complete properties, personal house halls, or lodgings.
University of Birmingham
Planning to come to be a scholar at Birmingham? Tuition expenses and residing prices are the major factors whilst allocating your finances. Moreover, being a worldwide scholar, you must be certain that you’ve sufficient finances to cowl your training expenses. This must include residing prices that are directed prior to the application for a visa. If you can arrange a professional letter from a sponsor stating the same, you must showcase that you’ve got enough finances. It was offered the University of the Year Award in 2014 and was founded in 1900.
To sum up, the courses at the University of Birmingham include
- Bioinformatics MSc
- Health Data Science MSc
- Food Safety, Hygiene and Management MSc
- Medicine and Surgery MBChB
- BSc Business Management
- Dental Surgery BDS
- MSc Psychology and Psychological Practice
- The UG Fee is around £15,250. When it involves PG Fees, the fee is around £17,820, and £25,000 for MBA
This University makes a speciality in employability and has partnerships with prestigious international companies, along with Microsoft and CISCO, and enterprise hyperlinks with international leaders together with Amazon and Google. Staffordshire University positions throughout campuses withinside the cities of Stoke-on-Trent and Stafford and became mounted in 1992, with around 12,000 college students as of now. As of now, they released the UK’s first-ever Esports diploma which has attracted 100s of programs from everywhere in the world. The university offers a number of guides for worldwide college students, together with English language teaching, instructional and cultural guides in addition to professional immigration advice. Moreover, the middle had staff with a group of skilled English language instructors and worldwide scholar advisers.
To sum up, the courses at Staffordshire University include
- BSc(Hons) in Nursing Practice (Adult)
- Computer Science BSc (Hons)
- Biological Science BSc (Hons)
- Master of Business Administration
- International Business Management MSc
- MSc Computer Science (Software Engineering)
- The UG Fee is around £10,900, and the PG and MBA price around £12,800 and £13,950 respectively.
The University is powerful withinside the regions of forensic science, sport, exercise, recreation design, and animation. Expert bodies approve many of these. Teesside University helps graduates in locating employment for a minimum of years when they leave. They also provide a lot of guides consisting of paid painting placements as a part of the diploma. Moreover, The University generates and applies understanding that contributes to the economic, social, and cultural achievement of college students, and the groups they serve. Lastly, training is enriched via means of research, innovation, and engagement with professions.
- The University charges £9,250 12 months for complete-time undergraduate diploma guides (together with basis 12 months), £6150 (12 months) for a complete-time basic diploma. The fee for Cert HE Health Sciences is £9,250 for 12 months, and £4,500 for an HNC/HND.
To sum up, the courses at Teesside University include
- BA (Hons) International Business
- BSc (Hons) in Pharmaceutical Science
- BSc (Hons) in Psychology with Criminology
- Master of Business Administration (Applied)
- MSc Civil and Structural Engineering (with Advanced Practice)
- MSc Data Science
Leeds Trinity University
The University’s conventional strengths are trainer schooling and theology. However, the latest funding has taken region to increase media research and journalism degrees. Leeds Trinity University gives loads of lodging on campus, starting from newly built, self-catering self-contained residences to lodging in conventional halls of the house.
- The UG Fee is around £11,250 and £11,750, £12,250 for PG and MBA respectively.
To sum up, the courses at Leeds Trinity university include:
- BSc (Single Honours) Computer Science
- Master of Arts in Journalism
- Business and Management BA Honours
- Master of Science in Finance and Accounting
- Journalism BA Honours
- Master of Arts in International Business
Likewise, the university is about the handiest 15 mins from Leeds metropolis centre and 10 mins from the scholar hub of Headingley. Leeds Trinity University has a developing variety of worldwide college students and makes a factor of mastering every one of them personally. To sum up, it is one of the handiest Catholic universities withinside the UK that welcomes college students of all faiths and beliefs. The University’s conventional strengths are trainer schooling and theology.
To sum up, Choose your university wisely with guidance from the right educational consultancy for better a life and financial stability.International students visit the country due to the higher academic standards and affordability is a major hurdle for many students. We solve this by guiding you through the right channel with custom solutions.